September 2018: Honey German
Happy September Creative$ and Happy WCW! We are halfway through the week and through the month and we hope you all have been grinding it out getting to it! We are excited to bring you our Creative of the month Honey German! Honey currently works as a broadcast radio host and on-air personality for Power 105.1. When's she's not on air she's making sure she's keeping us up to date with today's latest pop culture news! Nothing but love for you Honey! We thank you for taking the time to chop it up with zinzabell.com!
Peep below for what inspires Honey and what she cant leave the crib without smh lol!
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself? Where are you from and who choose your name?
I’m born and raised in New York to Dominican parents. I graduated from Long Island University and live for music, beauty and fashion. My name is a mix of what you would call a cute chick from NY when I was a teen and my last name: Honey German.
2. Who were some of the your favorite artists growing up?
Jay-Z, Biggie Smalls, Janet Jackson, La India, Marc Anthony, Mary J. Blige...
3. When did you realize you wanted to get into radio?
About 10 years ago when I was asked to join an online radio show by my now husband. Forever grateful to him ️
4. What is one item you can’t leave your house without?
5. What was the last song you played on your headphones?
Lil Baby and Gunna’s ‘Drip Too Hard’ then cut it off early and when to Zayn’s ‘Let Me.’
6. Where do you see yourself next year?
Most definitely on ya’ll TV screen either hosting a show or delivering pop culture news.
7. If you could give one piece of advice to anyone who wants to get started in tour industry what would you tell them?
Don't go around waiting for someone else to come build you up, get to work!
8. Where can we go for all things Honey!?
Make sure to follow me on Instagram: @HoneyGerman